About 100 houses have been evacuated after a big hearth took maintain at a industrial storage in Derby.
Residents are spending the evening at a refuge centre arrange as crews tackled the blaze in Twyford Avenue, Normanton.
Derbyshire Fireplace and Rescue service stated the evacuation was prompted by “the presence of business cylinders”.
Police closed close by roads when the hearth broke out at about 19:00 GMT. No accidents have been reported however emergency crews stay on the scene.
Sean Wells, from the hearth service, stated: “A call was taken to evacuate individuals residing and dealing on a number of roads surrounding the hearth as a result of presence of business cylinders.
“A refuge centre has been arrange for these evacuated at St. Augustine’s Church, Higher Dale Highway, the place they’ll search shelter till the incident is resolved.
“We’re working with our emergency service companions and the emergency planning group, and as quickly as we’re happy that the cylinders have been remoted and pose no threat to residents, we’ll let residents know that they can return to their houses.”